Posted to users@maven.apache.org by lemon dumpling <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/20 06:51:51 UTC

How To: Autocomplete dependencies with Mevenide2 + Netbeans

Hi All,

How do I setup autocomplete with my project depenedencies in
mevenide2+netbeans? It seems that I have to create a library group, add all
the dependency jars up and use the library group as part of my netbeans
project. Is there a more easier way in which it could find all jar files
under <dependencies>?
Thanks!

Cheers,
lemon.dumpling

Re: How To: Autocomplete dependencies with Mevenide2 + Netbeans

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
not sure what the question is about. what is a library group?

autocompletion in pom.xml should work on dependency
groupid/artifactid/version values (where the values are taken from the
local repo index) but it currently doesn't work due to a bug in nb 5.5
(which is a regression bug from 5.0)

Milos