Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com> on 2008/01/03 21:36:30 UTC

Failing Test Cases

org.apache.abdera.test.parser.stax.FeedValidatorTest testSection2XmlBase
org.apache.abdera.i18n.test.iri.TestIDNA testPunycode

I commented these out in my latest commit to publish some maven
snapshots. I'm not sure if they're windows issues or what. Anyone else
seeing failures here?

Cheers,
- Dan

--

Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by Adam Fisk <a...@lastbamboo.org>.
Forgot the trailing slash.  The URL for my running bamboo instance is:

http://shoot1.lastbamboo.org/atlassian-bamboo-1.2.4/

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
Go for it.

- James

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@mulesource.com>.

--
Dan Diephouse
MuleSource

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by Adam Fisk <a...@lastbamboo.org>.

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
ah, I see the problem...

  s/windows/linux

all better now ;-)

- James

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by Jim Ancona <ji...@anconafamily.com>.

Re: Failing Test Cases

Posted by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com>.
The testPunycode issue makes sense.  It's just the known issue with
handling utf-8 encoding on various platforms.  I'll fix that test
shortly.  I haven't looked at the other one failure yet; will do that today.

- James