Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Anders Sveen <An...@ciber.com> on 2007/02/01 13:43:22 UTC

Detecting current build definition

I have a custom notifier which is switching on and off some lava lamps. It is working out pretty good, but now I need to perform a different action depending on which build definition that fails/succeeds. So in short:

I have one project and two build definitions. How do I detect which build definition is triggered in my notifier?

Thanks,
Anders,

RE: Detecting current build definition

Posted by Ole Andreas Hegle <he...@businesscape.no>.
Heisann Anders

Ville bare si hei, liten verden dette :)

-Ole Andreas

--
Telephone: 40 00 37 84
Email: oah@businesscape.no