Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com> on 2006/09/18 14:24:43 UTC

RE: couldnt able to get workbook object for an excel containing macros..

http://archive.apache.org/dist/jakarta/poi/release/bin/

Quoting sunilkumar.dhage@wipro.com:

> Do anybody have poi 2.0.jar with you. If yes share it with me.
> I m in an urgent requirement.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> ________________________________
>
> Sunil Kumar Dhage
> Senior Software Engineer
> Wipro Technologies, Hyderabad
> (O)  040-39180456
> (M) 98 66 77 5757
> sunilkumar.dhage@wipro.com
>

> "May everyone be happy"

Posted by su...@wipro.com.
There I can see many but all contain html api docs instead of classes.

I wanna jar file or zip which has class files.

Thanks & Regards,

www.wipro.com