Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by marck x stephen <mx...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/23 16:22:53 UTC

investment advice/ partnarship

FROM

RTD)CAPTAIN MARCK -X- STEPHEN
COTONOU
BENIN REPUBLIC.

Dear    SIR
I am a Sierraleonian by nationality,presently residing
in a neighbouring Benin Rep.from where I am presently
contacting with you.

Based on the recommendation I got from  ministry of
industrialist(BENIN Rp.)You are recommended to be
a reliable and capable  industrialist company.who
can grant me all moral and technical assistance that I
may require to  relocate /invest overseas.

Sir,I beleive  this may be the beginning of a family
relationship /partnership in the areas of investment
in which you have acquired enough experience.

When war errupted in freetown,myself in collaboration
with the principal accountant of the sierraleon
central bank,was able to move a total sum of US $22
million  through a diplomatic
channel,with the assistance of a security and finance
company where it is presently deposited.

After this successful venture,I left freetown with an
Ecomog peace making vessel to  Benin Rep. from where I
got your contact.Since then I have been residing here
on disguise without involving in any trade or business
for the past fifteen months.Therefore life has never
been the same.

Since I require to handle this transaction with
absolute confidence,I had been taking my time to seek
for a reliable foreign partner and advisor in the area
of investment whom I can enthrust with the clearing of
the funds and settling it in his nominated accounts
for our joint investment.it is on this perspective
that I concluded  reaching out to you.

I wish to reveal to you also that in appreciation for
the honest role which you shall play in the aspect of
securing the fund at the security and finance company
,I have resolved to let-go to your
personal purse,a total of 10% of the sum involved.Most
importantly,investing jointly with you after  sharing
will be a thing of great joy.

Therefore as you indicate interest to be in
partnership with me and accept to treat this
transaction with absolute confidence,do not hesitate
to indicate this while you reply to enable me state
the  requirements which you shall send to me in order
to  progress on .

I will be glad to receive your kind and urgent
response.call me also on telephone number
00229-98-74-52 to enable me discuss closely regarding
my request.

Thanking you in advance for honouring my proprosal,and
God bless.
Rtd. CAPT MARCK X STEPHEN