Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au> on 2007/04/03 15:45:25 UTC

Re: org.apache.geronimo.system.main.Daemon and commons-cli

Hi,

As discussed with Jason, I worked on a fix to this problem:
GERONIMO-3059.

I will be on holiday, with sporadic internet access, for a couple of
weeks starting tomorrow night; So, I will not check in these changes
now as I will not be able to support related problems, if any. Having
said that, Jason, if you are happy to check them in and fix related
issues, if any, then I am fine with it :)

Thanks,
Gianny

Posted by Gianny Damour <gi...@optusnet.com.au>.
Not at all. I am now back from holiday and I am simply waiting for
this week-end to check-in these changes.

Thanks,
Gianny

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I will take a peek at GERONIMO-3059 and provide some feedback.

Thanks :-)