Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dongjin Lee <do...@apache.org> on 2019/08/16 14:08:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-508: Make Suppression State Queriable

Hi all,

I would like to start a discussion of KIP-508, making suppression state
queriable. Please give it a read when you are free and give some feedbacks.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-508%3A+Make+Suppression+State+Queriable

Thanks,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*A hitchhiker in the mathematical world.*
*github:  <http://goog_969573159/>github.com/dongjinleekr
<https://github.com/dongjinleekr>linkedin: kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<https://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>speakerdeck: speakerdeck.com/dongjin
<https://speakerdeck.com/dongjin>*

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-508: Make Suppression State Queriable

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <ma...@confluent.io>.
Moved this KIP into status "inactive". Feel free to resume and any time.

-Matthias