Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Patrick Shea <pa...@ps1.net> on 2008/03/05 22:13:26 UTC

How to use the remote console with servicemix kernel?

I see that there is a remote shell capability on servicemix kernel but I can't find any documentation on how to use it remotely.

Patrick

Re: How to use the remote console with servicemix kernel?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I've had a first tab at document the remote console. See
   http://cwiki.apache.org/SMX4KNL/42-remote-console.html

Any feedback welcome.  As you can see, the security bit needs to be done, along
with ssl support.   Also there are some problems when starting the
client from the same
folder as the server, because starting two instances from the same
working dir fail,
and the client currently boots the full framework.   It may need to be
changed at some point
and we may consider using a client not based on OSGi for that.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet