Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu> on 2013/03/15 22:14:59 UTC

Solr(Cas) 4 and UIMA

I vaguely recall some chatter about updating SolrCas working with Solr 4 instead of 3.6.1.
Just wondering, was someone already working that?
--Pei

Re: Solr(Cas) 4 and UIMA

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
That is awesome news. I was interested in trying it out. I'll be willing to help out if needed even its just another tester.

Thanks.
Pei

Re: Solr(Cas) 4 and UIMA

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.