Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Arshad Ahamad <ar...@in.effectsoft.com> on 2006/08/17 13:36:17 UTC

How To remove Queue from the session

Hi all,

 I am working on openwire-cpp ( for ActiveMQ-4.0) code on SuSe(Linux
 machine->i686-suse-linux, version 2.6.13-15.8-default), in C++ .
 How to remove/deattached a queue from the session without closeing
connection from the sender/reveiver side?. is it possible?

 Thanks
 Arashad Ahamad

Re: How To remove Queue from the session

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Are you talking about a temporary queue? If not I'd recommend this
page as background...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/how-do-i-create-new-destinations.html

--

James