Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by li...@qutoutiao.net on 2018/12/12 09:35:20 UTC

issue: the same cube in diffent project response different result.

Hi All,

I encountered one strange problem for my cube data. Please help me check
what's wrong with Kylin.

I created two same cube in "ABtest" and "ABtest_prod" project, the cube
structure is the same. built the same time range's data. The data size is
the same. But Using the same SQL to query, the response data is different.
The snapshot like below:

ABtest project's snapshot:

ABtest_prod project's snapshot:

One other strange thing, when I use "trim(a.os)" in the query filter of
ABtest_prod project, the response rows is 20. And data is correct. The
snapshot like below:

I have checked it for a long time. I confirm the cube structure is the same,
the time range and data size is also the same. I use the version 2.3.2 of
Kylin.

Currently I don't know what's the reason. Please help me. Thank you very
much!

Re: issue: the same cube in diffent project response different result.

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xi...@kyligence.io>.
Hi, lianggang

I haven’t see such problem. Could you please provide following detail for deeper research:

1.       Sample data which could can reproduce inconsistent result.(Maybe a csv/json file contains data.)

2.       Your model and cube metadata (some json file ).

3.       Your sql query which result is not correct.(in a sql file)

4.       Your Kylin version,  Spark/Hbase/MapReduce version

If you confirm inconsistent result can be reproduced on sample data, please open a JIRA ticket on https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KYLIN and attach your files.

----------------
Best wishes,
Xiaoxiang Yu

发件人: "lianggang@qutoutiao.net" <li...@qutoutiao.net>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2018年12月12日 星期三 17:43
收件人: "user@kylin.apache.org" <us...@kylin.apache.org>
抄送: "lianggang@qutoutiao.net" <li...@qutoutiao.net>
主题: issue: the same cube in diffent project response different result.

Hi All,

I encountered one strange problem for my cube data. Please help me check what’s wrong with Kylin.

I created two same cube in “ABtest” and “ABtest_prod” project, the cube structure is the same. built the same time range’s data. The data size is the same. But Using the same SQL to query, the response data is different. The snapshot like below:

ABtest project’s snapshot:
[cid:image001.png@01D4923F.A7D44B90]

ABtest_prod project’s snapshot:
[cid:image002.png@01D4923F.A7D44B90]