Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "P. Chrapchynski" <ch...@computer.org> on 2003/09/19 19:33:05 UTC

Localization

Hello,
I've searched the archive regarding changing the language via the portlet
and having the correct language based PSML file loaded in the browser. The
$l10n stuff works fine, but that is not sufficient. I am using 1.4b4 and
talk about this seems to have be addressed back in Jan03
(JetspeedLocalizationServer, et al)  Can someone tell me if this should work
now or is there still something I am missing to get things to work as
desired?

pjc