Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com> on 2012/02/28 11:24:06 UTC

Patch for STS: enable custom dialect in requested claims

Hi,

In context of one customer project we have faced the restriction in STS: supporting custom dialect in the claims.
Jan Bernhard have submitted JIRA issue with the patch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4062 .
Could anybody from committers review and submit it? (it is already one month old)

Regards,
Andrei.

Re: Patch for STS: enable custom dialect in requested claims

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yep, I'll look into it.

Colm.

--