Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by 程庚 <84...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/08/10 13:51:54 UTC

[DISCUSS] add cache verification tool in APISIX dashboard

Hi,Community,

I plan to add a new feature to verify the cache content on APISIX dashboard,this is a subtask of an open summer 2021 project [1]
Its main purpose is to verify whether the content in cache is consistent with those in the ETCD
I have come up with a simple implementation to do this,and I have raised a issue on Github for this [2]
The problem is : I am not sure how this tool will be used,so it's hard for me to find the best way to implement it
As some of you are more familiar with this project,I hope you can give me some advice,any form of them will be greatly appreciated

[1]&nbsp;&nbsp;https://summer.iscas.ac.cn/#/org/prodetail/210050252?lang=en
[2]&nbsp;https://github.com/apache/apisix-dashboard/issues/2045

Best regards!
Cheng Geng

Re: [DISCUSS] add cache verification tool in APISIX dashboard

Posted by JunXu Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
hi @Cheng Geng

It's used to verify whether the cached data in Dashboard is consistent with
the data actually stored in ETCD.

It's just a cache verification tool.

This tool is very helpful for analyzing bugs.