Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Moritz Mädler <ma...@moritz-maedler.de> on 2009/11/24 10:12:22 UTC

Configuring Axis2 using SSL

Hi,

we want to provide our service also via SSL.
Our Axis 1.5 runs as an application in Tomcat 6 which we already configured for listening for SSL-Connections.
When I call the WSDL using SSL Axis2 sets the wsdl-port-address as https://serviceurl:80/SERVICE. This is not
working as the Port 80 is added misleadingly.
I don't know how to fix that and especially keep both transports http and https as we want to use the old clients
were we could not change the address to the new https one.

I hope you can help!?

Thanks alot!

Moritz

AW: Configuring Axis2 using SSL

Posted by Moritz Maedler <ma...@moritz-maedler.de>.
Thanks alot! I will give that a try tomorrow.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
Moritz,

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Moritz Mädler <ma...@moritz-maedler.de>.