Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Chateau <dc...@cfl.rr.com> on 2004/09/05 21:33:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Hangs in Sub-Directory, Forced to Restart Windows

I did quite a bit of digging through FAQs and look through several
forums with no help at all in regards to this problem:

I started out by writing a PHP file and saved it in the correct Apache
directory so it could be parsed. When I went to the main
directory("http://localhost/") with the file it worked fine. However,
when I had it under two subdirectories like so:
"http://localhost/_personal/ceres-station/" or
"http://localhost/_personal/ceres/" it just hangs when the requests is
sent through to the browser. Following that I have troubling getting
Apache to do anything else after this happens so I restart my laptop to
get it up and running again. Any help in correcting this problem would
be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Daniel