Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2020/06/25 09:59:57 UTC

回复: How to use cloudstack-deb-builder to compile Non-OSS packages

I found the answer from here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/How+to+build+CloudStack
Add an environment variable ACS_BUILD_OPTS="-Dnoredist" when running docker
E.g:

docker run -v $mypath:/mnt/build -v /opt/cloudstack/4.13.1/m2:/root/.m2 -e  ACS_BUILD_OPTS="-Dnoredist" khos2ow/cloudstack-deb-builder:ubuntu1604

-Jerry