Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernhard Huemer <be...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/04 16:11:50 UTC

Maven Snapshot Build out of date?

Hello,

I'm just wondering if there are other Maven Snapshot repositories beside
"http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/" as it seems that
this repository is out of date. The myfaces-core artifacts haven't been
modified since Sept 01, 2007 (for example see:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/core/myfaces-impl/1.2.1-SNAPSHOT/).

regards,
Bernhard

Re: Maven Snapshot Build out of date?

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Cool! I pay you the beers while doing so!

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at