Posted to dev@flume.apache.org by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com> on 2011/08/09 16:54:45 UTC

Please review monthly status report. Mentors please sign off.

Hi,

I've written up a draft for the August status report.  Please review and
edit.  Mentors, if this looks good please sign off.   I'll post it first
thing tomorrow.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Flume+Incubator+Status+Report+-+August+2011

Thanks,
Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera

Re: Please review monthly status report. Mentors please sign off.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Tom!

Jon.

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.