Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2015/09/16 21:39:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Chair - Ashutosh Chauhan

I am very happy to announce that Ashutosh Chauhan is taking over as the new
VP of the Apache Hive project. Ashutosh has been a longtime contributor to
Hive and has played a pivotal role in many of the major advances that have
been made over the past couple of years. Please join me in congratulating
Ashutosh on his new role!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Chair - Ashutosh Chauhan

Posted by Devopam Mittra <de...@gmail.com>.
+1 Congratulations !

regards
Dev

--
Devopam Mittra
Life and Relations are not binary

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Chair - Ashutosh Chauhan

Posted by Zheng Shao <zs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Ashutosh!

Thanks Carl for your contribution and leadership over the last few years!

Zheng

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Big congrats to Ashutosh! Thanks Carl for the awesome work too!

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zheng Shao <zs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Ashutosh!

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Ashutosh !!!.

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Szehon Ho <sz...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations! Ashutosh.

Posted by Chaoyu Tang <ct...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations! Ashutosh.

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.

--
Swarnim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Chair - Ashutosh Chauhan

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.

--
Swarnim

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive PMC Chair - Ashutosh Chauhan

Posted by Vikram Dixit K <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ashutosh!

Posted by Vikram Dixit K <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ashutosh!