Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by venkat <ve...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/22 11:16:00 UTC

Re: SV: applet in wicket .. exception thrown ...

Hi,

Am in similar situation, where i have an applet which takes two parameters
and in my wicket web page thereis a link when user clicks on that link i
need to display this applet. could you please share how you have created the
applet object and passed the parameters and displayed the applet.
I woulod really appreciate , if you can share the code for html and java
class as well.

Thanks in advance!!