Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/03 17:13:55 UTC

Sharing session with struts

Hi

I'm investigation how to integrate JSF into a large Struts based application
and one thing which I need to do is access attributes put into the http
session by Struts (homegrown security framework).

I first thought that the Session would be the same for both applications but
discovered that that isnt' the case. If someone can shed some light about
how this all works I'd be really grateful (session management).

What I tried was the good old FacesContext->external context->session line.

Cheers,
 Mike