Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 18:05:10 UTC

Modal window

Hi folks. I have my app where a jsp calls another jsp.. "mother" jsp calls a
"son" jsp where the user can modify some settings..

I need the user can't use "mother" jsp till "son" jsp is closed... Something
like modal and nomodal window..

Could u know kow I can do that?.. any code?

Thanks in advance

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Re: Modal window

Posted by Aldo Vadillo Batista <al...@gmail.com>.
There's another problem related to the modal window: it not permits
submitting there.
You have to create an artifact to make this (put a frame inside the
modal window and put the original page to display inside the frame).

Re: Modal window

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.

Forward after getOutputStream

Posted by Mike Darretta <mi...@metnet.navy.mil>.
Could someone please direct me to the proper way to forward a response
*after* a call is made to response.getOutputStream( )?

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Modal window

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.