Posted to general@xerces.apache.org by Bruce Buchanan <br...@audiobasket.com> on 2000/03/01 06:34:49 UTC

xerces/xalan build versions?

I just downloaded what I figured were the latest versions of x/x:

xerces-1_0_2
xalan_0_19_5

but I guess they're a little too new. I get runtime "NoClassDefFound" errors
when one object looks to create another, because the package structures have
changed.

can anyone tell me what the latest versions that work together are?

thanks

RE: xerces/xalan build versions?