Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM> on 2004/04/15 21:19:21 UTC

Struts 1.2?

When is this release coming?

Re: Struts 1.2?

Posted by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com>.
At 1:19 PM -0600 4/15/04, Nathan Maves wrote:
>When is this release coming?

Struts 1.2.0 was "cut" about two months ago.  Beginning with the
1.2.x line, Struts is using the Apache httpd-style release numbering,
where releases are made and then subsequently evaluated as either
"alpha", "beta", or "general release" quality.  Although a formal
vote was never made, I think that the consensus is that Struts 1.2.0
is not "general release" quality.  (Personally, I'd probably rank it
a "beta" but I can't speak for the other committers.)  A 1.2.1 build
is in the works within the next week or two.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com