Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mark Kalmus <mk...@mackenzie-denham.com> on 2006/06/23 01:02:16 UTC

[users@httpd] PHP directives preventing web server from starting WAS: [users@httpd] VirtualHost directive not working after XP SP2 install

I was able to get the 127.x.x.x IP addresses to display; however, none of the server-side include scripts work.

After following my install instructions for configuring the httpd.conf file to work with PHP4, the webserver would not start.

I double-checked the httpd.conf file and by commenting out the following lines I could get the webserver to start.

LoadModule php4_module "C:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll"

PHPIniDir "C:/php/php.ini"

I ran at a command line the php -i command and no errors were returned.  But the phpinfo() function does not work when called from a web page.

Where can I find instructions on how to set up the httpd.conf file to work with PHP4?

Thanks,

M Kalmus