Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rick <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/11 13:54:05 UTC

Re: svn commit: r462724 - in /incubator/tuscany/java/sca/services/persistence/common/src: ./ main/ test/

Just got curious about an service getting started just prior to M2. Any details
where this has been discussed?

Posted by Jim Marino <jm...@myromatours.com>.
This is part of the JPA work which has been discussed in previous
emails. I imagine it won't be ready for the release unless the latter
continues to slip...

Jim