Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2016/08/14 13:23:54 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Rat 0.12

Hi,

I would like to know why the web site is not updated ? Currently shows
0.11 ?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Rat 0.12

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Am 15.08.2016 um 09:29 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> The problem is that not many people know how to trigger and perform
> website updates - apart from that the 0.12 webpage is broken ....

I'm trying to fix the webpage and generated the current HEAD to
https://ottlinger.github.io/creadur-rat-examples/index.html

Unfortunately the module links are broken. Does anyone know how to fix that?

If you see any error do not hesitate to give feedback.

Thanks,
Phil

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Rat 0.12

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thanks for reaching out.

Am 14.08.2016 um 15:23 schrieb Karl Heinz Marbaise:
> I would like to know why the web site is not updated ? Currently shows
> 0.11 ?

The problem is that not many people know how to trigger and perform
website updates - apart from that the 0.12 webpage is broken ....

There has been some discussion on how to simplify the approach but no
consensus yet

:-(

Phil