Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com> on 2006/09/18 19:39:39 UTC

[VOTE] Muse 2.0.0 release

The Muse development team has worked hard over the spring and summer
months, enhancing, refactoring, fixing, and polishing the 2.x code base,
and the time has come to vote on a release for version 2.0.0. I am very
proud of the members of our team - both the committers who have
contributed and taken responsibility for large sections of code, and
non-committers who have rolled up their sleeves and wrestled with the
code, samples, and build artifacts until the project met the expectations
we had set for it. I'm also excited to see other open source projects
already using our code, as it gives us fresh perspectives on how to make
WSRF and WSDM easier for other programmers.

To the committers and PMC members: please cast your vote on the release of
Muse 2.0.0, the artifacts for which are found here:

        http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.0.0

Here's my +1 for this release.

Dan

Re: [VOTE] Muse 2.0.0 release