Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com> on 2015/02/18 12:20:25 UTC

dev mailinglist issue (nabble.com)

Hi,

there is something wrong with some entries in the mailing list on nabble.com.

Some pull requests are shown that I sent them to the mailing list but I didn't.

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/GitHub-wicket-pull-request-WICKET-5717-Support-fragment-in-Url-parse-and-td4667804.html

I think the right user is asf subversion and git service.

Nonetheless I like post of mine with the Apache logo next to the nick. ;-)

kind regards

Tobias

Re: dev mailinglist issue (nabble.com)

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Yep, I'm going to report it this afternoon. :-)

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Ok - I've reported it, now.