Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vinaya M S <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 01:28:51 UTC

Kafka+Flink

Hi,

I have a 3 node kafka cluster. In server.properties file of each of them
I'm setting
 advertisedhost.name: to its IP.

I have 4 node flink cluster. In each of kaka's node I'm setting
host.name: to one of link's worker node.

like,

in kafka1:
host.name:  flink-data1IP

in kafka2:
host.name: flink-data2 IP

in kafka3:
host.name: flink-data3 IP

My question is,
In order to connect to kafka how should my conf/producer.yaml look like?

kafka.brokers: ??

zookeeper.servers: ??

kafka.port: 9092
zookeeper.port: 2181

kafka.topic: "xxxx"
kafka.partitions: 1

Thanks,
Vinaya

Re: Kafka+Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi Vinaya,

this blog post explains how to connect Flink and Kafka:
http://data-artisans.com/kafka-flink-a-practical-how-to/