Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/03 22:03:18 UTC

MIME4J-VARIOUS

Hi,

as Robert currently seems to be unavailable, could someone else please
jump in and review (and possibly apply) his and/or my MIME4J related
patches? See

   MIME4J-24 Provide utility classes for the Mime4j user
   MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional
   MIME4J-22 Let BodyDescriptor provide full blown access to the headers

Thanks,

Jochen

Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 9/3/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:
> > Hi,

<snip>

> >    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional
>
> The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
> was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
> JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code

i think that the latest code in head should be good enough. if not
please reopen the patch. please feel free to jump in with
improvements.

- robert

Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Robert Burrell Donkin schrieb:
> On 9/3/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
>
>> Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:
>>

> <snip>
>

>>>    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional
>>>
>> The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
>> was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
>> JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code and that we should try
>> waiting some more to see if Robert will show up again (is he on
>> holidays? does anyone have news about him?)
>>

> thankfully, my typing problems just turned out to be inflamed tendons.
> so rest+ice (plus some envionmental improvements) was all that was
> required. no sport for a month or two though...
>
> i'm typing again at work but i'm winding my open source involvement up
> slowly to avoid any risk of too much stress too early. i'll either
> pull something together this weekend or post an update to the list.
>
> - robert

Nice to see you back...

bye
Norman

Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On 9/6/07, Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/3/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:
> > Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:
>
> <snip>
>
> > >    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional
> >
> > The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
> > was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
> > JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code and that we should try
> > waiting some more to see if Robert will show up again (is he on
> > holidays? does anyone have news about him?)
>
> thankfully, my typing problems just turned out to be inflamed tendons.
> so rest+ice (plus some envionmental improvements) was all that was
> required. no sport for a month or two though...
>
> i'm typing again at work but i'm winding my open source involvement up
> slowly to avoid any risk of too much stress too early. i'll either
> pull something together this weekend or post an update to the list.

Welcome back! Get well soon!

  Bernd

Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.
On 9/3/07, Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org> wrote:

<snip>

Re: MIME4J-VARIOUS

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
Jochen Wiedmann ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> as Robert currently seems to be unavailable, could someone else please
> jump in and review (and possibly apply) his and/or my MIME4J related
> patches? See
>
>    MIME4J-24 Provide utility classes for the Mime4j user

Applied.

>    MIME4J-23 Drop lazy syntax checking or make it optional

The last comment we had in the MIME4J-23 thread is from Robert saying he
was ready to commit something along the way of the patch submitted to
JIRA. I believe he may have better/updated code and that we should try
waiting some more to see if Robert will show up again (is he on
holidays? does anyone have news about him?)

>    MIME4J-22 Let BodyDescriptor provide full blown access to the headers

I appended 2 questions to JIRA about this.

> Thanks,
>
> Jochen

Thank you,
Stefano