Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Toll, Marvin (M.)" <mt...@ford.com> on 2005/08/20 13:03:30 UTC

LookupDispatchForm - Lookup Dispatch Form

The book "Struts Recipes" introduces the notion of a DispatchForm to
compliment DispatchAction.  Our organization recommends using
LookupDispatchAction.  I'm wondering if anyone has knowledge of:

1) An implementation of a base "LookupDispatchForm" supporting discreet
(button selection dependent) validation methods.

2) A complimentary in-container unit test strategy facilitating testing
form methods directly - *not* in the context of invoking an action.

- Or -

Some other base class generalizable solution for handling multiple posts
from the same page with validate=true.  (And, a corresponding unit test
strategy.)

_Marvin