Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/16 21:29:41 UTC

Submitting patches to Shindig

Hi All,

Just a reminder, as listed in shindig page on how to contribute section
please create a Jira case when submitting patches.

Creating code review entry is needed to help review the patch but Jira case
still need to be created.

This will help tracking your contributions as well as book keeping for
Shindig project.

Thanks,

Henry

Re: [IMPORTANT] Submitting patches to Shindig

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stanton,

Good question and I am not sure about it. Maybe Paul could help me
with previous issues.

But I think as long as the individuals that submit patches have signed
ICL/CLA to grant the patches to be used with ASF license we should be
alright.

- Henry

From:   Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>
To:     dev@shindig.apache.org,