Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Suad AlShamsi <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/23 07:43:00 UTC

Exception Handling

Hi All,

    I am working on a project and I am using wicket 1.3 for the view
layer, spring for service layer, and oracle database. As you know there
are two types of exception I need to take care of. One is the business
logic exception thrown from the service layer and the other one is the
RuntimeException. What is the best practice of handling these two type
of exception in wicket. Should I override the
RequestCycle.onRuntimeException() to handle both of the cases?!

Regards,
Suad