Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Seth White <sw...@bea.com> on 2006/04/25 22:32:27 UTC

OSGi bundles for Tomcat

Hi all,

I am relatively new to OSGi.  I was wondering if anyone has created OSGi
bundles for Apache Tomcat.  I found the following link that discusses
this:

http://docs.safehaus.org/display/OSGI/Tomcat+as+OSGi+Bundles

So I thought maybe this list would be a good place to ask.

Thanks in advance.

Seth

by email and then delete it.

Re[2]: OSGi bundles for Tomcat

Posted by Peter Kriens <Pe...@aQute.se>.
Well, we have a bundle repository ...

http://bundles.osgi.org/browse.php?cmd=browse&keywords=tomcat&submit=Search

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens

Re: OSGi bundles for Tomcat

Posted by "Michael E. Brown" <mi...@mindspring.com>.
Where can I find documentation on how to utilize the servlet and http
services with Felix/OSGi?

Mike

--
"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning."
- Mahatma Gandhi

Re: OSGi bundles for Tomcat

Posted by Jeff McAffer <Je...@ca.ibm.com>.

Re: OSGi bundles for Tomcat