Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2016/09/14 13:30:42 UTC

Unomi 2 roadmap (was Re: release & commiters)

I’m hoping we can use Karaf Cellar for direct clustering of Apache Unomi nodes :)

cheers,
  Serge…

Re: Unomi 2 roadmap (was Re: release & commiters)

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Yes thanks for catching that Chris I will need to test to see if I can integrate this feature. It would make the transition to ES 2.x a lot smoother as we already have some usage of Unomi that use dot characters.

cheers,
  Serge…

Posted by Chris Laprun <cl...@jahia.com>.

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

by the way, we have a Maven plugin (we are using in Karaf and Pax Web
for instance) to check the semantic versioning and API change.

Agree with Chris: API breaking changes should result to a new major
branch/version. I would argue the same for important dependency upgrades.

We are using the same approach in Karaf.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Unomi 2 roadmap (was Re: release & commiters)

Posted by Chris Laprun <cl...@jahia.com>.