Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Ralf Roeber <ra...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/19 06:30:04 UTC

German Translation 3.3 RC1 and older // Typo in assertion vis title

Hi jMeter Dev Team,

looking at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jmeter/branches/docs-3.3/
src/core/org/apache/jmeter/resources/messages_de.properties

assertion_visualizer_title=Versicherungs Erebnis has a typo.

must be
assertion_visualizer_title=Versicherungsergebnis

As I did not understand what "Versicherungs Erebnis" would be, looking up
dict.leo.org and thinking a while I would prefer something like "Ergebnis
Absicherung" or "Ergebnis Prüfung". The word "Versicherung" sounds like
"insurance company" and less then a check of a result. Joining "Ergebnis"
with "Prüfung" is also somehow strange, as a result (Ergebnis) is something
comeing from a check (Prüfung).

So I believe, what it should read is:

assertion_title=Anwort Pr\u00FCfung
assertion_visualizer_title=Antwort Pr\u00FCfung

Translateing that back to english would be something like "Response check".

If you want me to change it, drop me a mail.

best regards,
Ralf

Re: German Translation 3.3 RC1 and older // Typo in assertion vis title

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Thank your Ralf.
If you're willing to check other translations you're more than welcome.

See this for a PR:

http://jmeter.apache.org/building.html

Regards

--