Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Ansu John <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/06 13:25:19 UTC

Missing folders in JPetStore zip file

Hi,

I am evaluating iBATIS for our organization. I downloaded the
JPetStore-5.0.zip and did a build and deployed it in Tomcat Apache server.
However when i go to the first page of the web application and click on
Enter the Store link, it gives HTTP 404 error for the
http://localhost:8080/webapp/shop/index.shtml page. I find the entire shop
folder missing in the zip file. How is that possible?
Isnt the zip file available for download not complete?

Thanks in Advance!

--
Regards
Ansu

Re: Missing folders in JPetStore zip file

Posted by Anil Samuel <an...@gmail.com>.
Is this the right forum for this ?

Anthos

--
Anil Samuel <an...@oracle.com>
Principal Technical Member

Re: Missing folders in JPetStore zip file

Posted by Stanley Bradbury <St...@gmail.com>.
Ansu John wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am evaluating iBATIS for our organization. I downloaded the
> JPetStore-5.0.zip and did a build and deployed it in Tomcat Apache
> server. However when i go to the first page of the web application and
> click on Enter the Store link, it gives HTTP 404 error for the
> http://localhost:8080/webapp/shop/index.shtml page. I find the entire
> shop folder missing in the zip file. How is that possible?
> Isnt the zip file available for download not complete?
>
> Thanks in Advance!
>
> --
> Regards
> Ansu

Hi Ansu -
Are you working with Derby as the JPetStore data store?  What Server as
you using?  There are three resource papers available about using Derby
with JPetstore 4 on Tomcat, Geronimo, and Websphere.  These are listed at:
http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/index.html#products

Though JPetstore 4.0 is used they should have helpful information.