Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kobra <ko...@yahoo.com> on 2014/02/24 14:21:20 UTC

openoffice 4

hallo! i've seen and downloaded the new 4 version...great and thanx 4 this! one my question is: is that possibile in the future that can handle the "microsoft works" extension (wks, etc..) ? can be useful to sobstitute totally the microsoft programs i use........thanx 4 the reply! Leo.

Re: openoffice 4

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 24 Feb 2014 05:21:20 -0800 (PST)
Kobra <ko...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> hallo! i've seen and downloaded the new 4 version...great and thanx 4 this! one my question is: is that possibile in the future that can handle the "microsoft works" extension (wks, etc..) ? can be useful to sobstitute totally the microsoft programs i use........thanx 4 the reply! Leo.

Many formats can be converted by online service
www.zamzar.com

Best to move completely to an open format, such as .odt for text and .ods for spreadsheets.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>