Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yu Yang <yu...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/05 19:06:21 UTC

Re: best practices on getting flink job logs from Hadoop history server?

Hi Yun Tang & Zhu Zhu,

Thanks for the reply!  With your current approach, we will still need to
search job manager log / yarn client log to find information on job
id/vertex id --> yarn container id mapping. I am wondering howe we can
propagate this kind of information to Flink execution graph so that it can
stored under flink history server's archived execution graph. Any
suggestions about that?

-Yu

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
I think the best way to view the log is flink history server.
However, it could only support jobGraph and exceptions. Maybe
the flink history server needs to be enhanced so that we could view
logs just like the cluster is running.

Best,
Yang

Yu Yang <yu...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月6日周五 上午3:06写道: