Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com> on 2016/07/02 16:16:12 UTC

PreCommit tests for branch-2.1 is enabled now

Hi All,

The pre-commit tests for branch-2.1 is enabled now. Just submit a patch to
JIRA specifying branch-2.1 after the JIRA #.

Example:

HIVE-XXXX-branch-2.1.patch
HIVE-XXXX.1-branch-2.1.patch

Notice that Jenkins will get the latest patch file attached on the JIRA, so
submitting 2 patches, one for branch-2.1 and one for master, will NOT
execute both. You have to submit one first, wait until HiveQA report the
tests, then submit the other one to test the new branch.

Let me know if you have issues with this.
- Sergio

Re: PreCommit tests for branch-2.1 is enabled now

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for doing the documentation, Sergio!

-- Lefty

Posted by Lefty Leverenz <le...@gmail.com>.