Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jovie <jo...@pure-commerce.com> on 2002/09/10 01:55:18 UTC

Help please .... can't figure it out ...

Hi,

 I find this very bizarre. The following exceptions are being thrown right
when
I login to our page and redirect the user after a successful authentication
to a different page. Haven't encounter this ever so you may be able to shed
a light
on this problem ...

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Current state = FLUSHED, new state =
CODING_END
        at
java.nio.charset.CharsetEncoder.throwIllegalStateException(CharsetEncoder.ja
va:933)
        at java.nio.charset.CharsetEncoder.encode(CharsetEncoder.java:529)
        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$CharsetSE.flushLeftoverChar(StreamEncoder.java:356)
        at
sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder$CharsetSE.implClose(StreamEncoder.java:413)
        at sun.nio.cs.StreamEncoder.close(StreamEncoder.java:158)
        at java.io.OutputStreamWriter.close(OutputStreamWriter.java:222)
        at java.io.PrintWriter.close(PrintWriter.java:137)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseBase.finishResponse(ResponseBase.java:
482)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.HttpResponseBase.finishResponse(HttpResponseBa
se.java:236)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpResponseImpl.finishResponse(HttpRespo
nseImpl.java:
288)
        at
1039)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1107
)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

Advance thanks.