Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by orca_shai <sh...@orcainteractive.com> on 2007/08/19 17:51:10 UTC

how to calculate tomorrows date

Hi,

for my testing i need to send to server tomorrows date in miliseconds.
i know i can use the __time function but how do i add to the rerurned value
24 hours in?

tried to use add() but then it i get the time in MMdd format.

if anyone can help...

10x

Re: how to calculate tomorrows date

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The __time() function only supports SimpleDateFormat so it's not possible.

You'll need to use one of the scripting functions such as javascript,
jexl or beanshell to get the current time and add the appropriate
value.