Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Warren Mullen <wa...@cox.net> on 2013/05/13 21:42:27 UTC

subscriber status

How do I enroll as a subscriber to this service?

Re: subscriber status

Posted by johnny smith <ka...@krovatka.su>.
On Mon, 13 May 2013 19:42:27 -0000, Warren Mullen <wa...@cox.net>
wrote:

> How do I enroll as a subscriber to this service?

to subscribe, please send an email to
users-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org. you then will receive a
confirmation email with further instructions.

dan lewis, probably by mistake, recommended you the subscription address
for similar mailing list of libreoffice, which seems to be not quite what
is needed.

Re: subscriber status

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
On 05/13/2013 03:42 PM, Warren Mullen wrote:
> How do I enroll as a subscriber to this service?

Send an empty email to users+subscribe@global.libreoffice.org. You will
get a confirmation email to verify that you want to subscribe to this
mailing list. When you receive it, click Reply and then send the
confirmation email.

--Dan