Posted to users@camel.apache.org by gilboy <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/11 00:15:09 UTC

Camel type converter query

Hi

I am trying to create a type converter that converts from a string to a
domain object(Customer).

The string is in the body of the in message of the exchange but I also need
certain properties from the exchange to do the conversion

Obviously the body of the in message(string in my case) of the exchange is
available to the type converter but can I get a reference to the exchange to
get the properties needed for the conversion?

Thanks
Joe

Re: Camel type converter query

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
Check the documentation. You can pass the exchange as second parameter into
the converter method.

Sent from a mobile device