Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeff Dever <js...@sympatico.ca> on 2002/09/05 03:44:57 UTC

[announce] Welcome Ortwin Glück as a commiter to HttpClient

Ortwin  Glück received enough positive votes to qualify for commit
privledges to HttpClient and has accepted the offer.  Welcome as a
commiter Odi.

Maybe now he will stop sending us *^%$ing HUGE patches!

-jeff

Re: [announce] Welcome Ortwin Glück as a commiter to HttpClient

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
Jeff Dever wrote:
> Ortwin  Glück received enough positive votes to qualify for commit
> privledges to HttpClient and has accepted the offer.  Welcome as a
> commiter Odi.

Well thanks guys for the welcome party :-)

> Maybe now he will stop sending us *^%$ing HUGE patches!

I think so. Submitting small patches is now easier and less risky. Sorry
for the inconvenience I may have caused.

happy hacking

Odi