Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 16:24:48 UTC

Architecture Question

Is it possible to create this type of architecture with cloudstack? Any
design ideas you can provide?

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7940/lnzp.jpg

--
Brad

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.
np :)
Looking forward to knowing the answer to this one actually.

Best regards,
David Comerford
------------------------
Tel: +353 87 1238295
Email: davestyle@gmail.com
Website: http://dave.ie
GPG key: http://gpg.dave.ie

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.

--
Brad

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.

--
Brad

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by David Comerford <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.

--
Brad

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
this is how cloudstacks public network works. one can have a pool of public
ip's directly assigned to vm's with 'shared networks' or have a virtualized
firewall (virtual router) in front of these vm's and provide
NAT/Firewalling and load balancing services.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.

Re: Architecture Question

Posted by Bradley Hieber <me...@gmail.com>.