Posted to log4cxx-user@logging.apache.org by Renato Fernandes Cantão <ca...@thorus-scisoft.com.br> on 2007/11/07 19:32:16 UTC

Compiling SVN revision 592828

Hi Friends!

I'm trying to compile release SVN 592828 on a Linux system (gcc 4.1.2) but it
complains:

stream.cpp: In function 'int main()':
stream.cpp:40: error: 'LOG4CXX_LOCATION_FLUSH' was not declared in this scope
make[3]: *** [stream.o] Error 1

A grep on the source tree shows only the following:

src/main/include/log4cxx/stream.h:#define LOG4CXX_ENDMSG LOG4CXX_LOCATION_FLUSH

But LOG4CXX_LOCATION_FLUSH seems to be not defined anywhere.

Thanks for the attention and for the excellent work, Renato!

--
  /       Renato Fernandes Cantão! (#207462)
 /  ___   Thorus Scisoft - http://www.thorus-scisoft.com.br

Re: Compiling SVN revision 592828

Posted by Renato Fernandes Cantão <ca...@thorus-scisoft.com.br>.
Hi Curt!

Everything is compiling and working fine now :-D.

I was also aware about the logstream and VC6 problems (saw your post), but
as I am not using none of them myself, I though to be immune to problems
at all :)

Just to keep registered, the Mutex problem persists:

'log4cxx::helpers::MutexException'
  what():  Mutex exception: stat = 22
Aborted

Thank you very much for the prompt response and good work, Renato!

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.