Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ikumar <ik...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/10 20:54:57 UTC

outputDirectory for hibernate3-maven-plugin not working properly

Hi,
I am using the maven plugin to generate java pojo's from hibernate mapping
files(hbm.xml).
Here is the plugin details in pom.xml.

<plugin>
     <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
     <artifactId>hibernate3-maven-plugin</artifactId>
     <version>2.0-alpha-2</version>
     <configuration>
          <hibernate>

<configurationFile>/src/main/resources/hibernate.cfg.xml</configurationFile>
          </hibernate>
         <outputDirectory>
	<hbm2java>src/main/java</hbm2java>
         </outputDirectory>
      </configuration>
</plugin>

When i run "mvn hibernate3:hbm2java" command, the POJO's are created but in
the target folder "target/src/java" not in the src folder "src/main/java".
Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

Re: outputDirectory for hibernate3-maven-plugin not working properly

Posted by Andrew Williams <an...@handyande.co.uk>.
Fear not Ikumar - I made the same mistake, the docs are very
misleading (in fact, multiple formats are used in one page)...

Andy